Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

my crazy corner <$BlogRSDUrl$>

my crazy corner
strange stories, interesting facts, fun stuff








SILLY RHYMES

Friday, July 08, 2005
There once was a man
his name was Sudan
he lived in Afganistan
he saw Bin Laden and ran
he hid inside the can
I'm his major fan
so is my nan an my dog Tan
the poor, poor man!
----
There once was a boy named Lou
who had trouble tying his shoe
He wanted some high-tops
but bought him some flip-flops
and still had no clue what to do!
----
There once was an artist named Saint
Who swallowed some samples of paint
All shades of the spectrum
Flowed out of his rectum
With a colourful lack of restraint
----
The once was a boy named Reece
He ate and ate until he was obese
He had a big belly
and stuffed it with jelly
and all he wanted for his tummy was peace
11:37 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Edgar :: permalink