Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

my crazy corner <$BlogRSDUrl$>

my crazy corner
strange stories, interesting facts, fun stuff








Thank God for family and friends

Monday, September 05, 2005
In my Aug 16 post, I mentioned that I was diagnosed with gall bladder stones. Well, 2 weeks after that I went to another city to consult another doctor who specializes in gall bladder problems. He advised me to undergo a cholecystectomy (if you dont understand this word, double-click it), otherwise, within 2 years I will have complications that I wouldnt like at all. So right then and there my wife and I decided to have it. I would like to thank the Lord for helping us in our time of need. I would like to thank our friends, especially Roobs and Binky, who helped us tremendously. Of course, our family, our church, and my office mates were also a great source of support. Family and friends are gifts of God to us all. Let us treasure them.
4:56 PM :: ::
2 Comments:
  • Partisan hack? I beg your pardon
    By John Brummett My name is John. I am a blog-surfer. I am about to allow myself to be engaged by ... Here's what he wrote: He freely admits to being a "Republican hack" himself, and his only problem with me - well, his biggest problem with me - is that I won't admit that I am a "Democratic hack.
    This is a great blog with much good info.
    My main interest is genealogy, and I have written a genealogy book which you can find along with many articles at my site. I believe it's the only genealogy book of its kind, dealing specifically with search for noble ancestors.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, September 05, 2005 5:22:00 PM  
  • Investors get behind podcasting, but will the listeners?
    It was a milestone of some sort last month, when venture capitalists made the first two serious investments in podcasting start-ups. But did the milestone signify that podcasting is on the verge of dethroning ...
    Great blog!

    I have a Diabetes Directory Blog that covers Diabetes Directory

    Check it out if you get time.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, September 05, 2005 5:24:00 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Edgar :: permalink