Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

my crazy corner <$BlogRSDUrl$>

my crazy corner
strange stories, interesting facts, fun stuff








Just Off My Head...

Friday, November 18, 2005
been tagged by blogginbizatch so i guess i gotta do this. off my head...here goes:

1. i am an incomplete human being - (bad) surgeon took my gall bladder.
2. i dont like chicken anymore. i hear they stuff them with antibiotics and growth hormones. i only eat spaghetti when there's nothing else to eat.
3. i can eat eggs and fish everyday.
4. my wife and i love horror and suspense movies. i like scifi, war and historical movies.
5. this blog helps keep my mind sharp and me updated. sedentary lifestyle has its way of making you feel you are deteriorating. dont wanna die an imbecile.
6. i love computers; love multimedia editing; recently fascinated with html.
7. i was so small in high school, in a soccer game where i was the goalie (foolish me), i caught the ball kicked by this huge forward, but the ball and me went inside the goal.
8. i wish i was an epidemiologist and a brilliant virologist. i'd get my hands on that darn h5n1 virus. i almost freaked out as i watched a bbc feature on bird flu several nights ago.
9. when we were young we had cats everywhere in the house. we played with them, slept with them, no, never ate with them.
10. i love sunsets. and i always have a deja vu when i see a red, cloudy sunrise by the sea - even on my might & magic 6 game!
11. ahhh....hungarian sausage and baked potatoes! and ice cream must have nuts and marshmallows.
12. i just hate computer viruses and spywares. i had to setup several of our office computers last month alone - that's everything: operating system, softwares, network, peripherals, etc (i even did one computer 3 times because it kept getting hit! beware of downloads).
13. im mostly silent; i have a few friends; but i love my wife's family and extended family. we such great time together as we gather regularly - uncles & aunties & nephews & nieces & children & grandchildren & inlaws & papa & mama & bros & sis...
14. im a christian and i want to be a good and commendable one. i respect other people's faith or beliefs. i want to live out my faith in such a way it benefits others and not cause harm or (as much as possible) offense.
15. im a collector. the 2 pages of my blog are collections of things that interest me.
16. melikes: bill oreilly, hannity & colmes, batista, john cena, jennifer connelly, wesley snipes, russel crowe, kate hudson, scarlett johannsen, hugh jackman, jessica biel, leonardo dicaprio, john travolta, anna kournikova
17. i don't dance
18. i dont like basketball
19. i dont like gamehouse online games - so boring
20. i dont like chatting - chatrooms are full of liars and useless chatter
2:49 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Edgar :: permalink