Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

my crazy corner <$BlogRSDUrl$>

my crazy corner
strange stories, interesting facts, fun stuff








Beckinsale Embarrassed by Safety Training Film

Tuesday, December 20, 2005
British actress KATE BECKINSALE used to vet potential suitors by showing them her performance in a safety training video.
"(In that video) I played a factory worker who dreams of becoming a pop star. Then I run down a corridor, skid on some cleaning fluid and become a paraplegic."
"(The video) is fantastically bad. I look terrible, and the whole thing is ghastly. It's one of those things I put every boyfriend through to make sure he can actually handle being with someone who has done something so appalling."
The actress, now married to director LEN WISEMAN, adds, "It's like telling them I've had a sexually transmitted disease."
5:30 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Edgar :: permalink