Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

my crazy corner <$BlogRSDUrl$>

my crazy corner
strange stories, interesting facts, fun stuff








5 Wierd Habits of Mine (Meme)

Thursday, January 19, 2006
Been tagged by AW.

1. Taking a bath after everytime I poo poo. That's the only way I feel clean.
2. Playing my electric guitar till my fingers feel like falling off. I got hold of several lead guitar scales last year, so I do finger exercises - I find it hard to stop.
3. Fast blogging - posting multiple posts at a time. I want to learn new things and be updated with new information. But everytime I browse the web I always find more stuff than I can post. I feel compelled to post good stuff so I dont lose them through my link.
4. I drive my wife nuts everytime I go to the bathroom because I stay there (on average) not less than 30 minutes when I take a bath. Well, I have to make sure every spot is scrubbed clean and that takes time, doesn't it?
5. Nowadays I find myself washing my hands more frequently. I don't know, I think I just got more conscious of bacteria and viruses (especially the H5N1 virus!) lately. That's the downside of being updated with news, I guess.

With this I think Im gonna tag Vasco, Nana, Miguel, Albuquerque, Blogginbizatch, Elisha, and Rob&ZJ.
9:05 AM :: ::
8 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Edgar :: permalink