Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

my crazy corner <$BlogRSDUrl$>

my crazy corner
strange stories, interesting facts, fun stuff








MeHaus

Saturday, January 07, 2006
A wonderful site I got from nana:



Click here to view my house


Based on my drawing and answers to some questions, this site gave me the summary of my personality:

Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You love your house and family. You are a gifted artist as well. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. son.
You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You have a strong personality and you like to command, influence and control people.
You are not a romantic person by nature. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You are self-confident and happy with your life.

hehehe. i like that.

draw your house close to mine
8:54 PM :: ::
7 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Edgar :: permalink