Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

my crazy corner <$BlogRSDUrl$>

my crazy corner
strange stories, interesting facts, fun stuff








Britons Unconvinced on Evolution

Thursday, February 02, 2006
(image from the legacy)

The BBC is reporting that more than half of Britons do not believe in evolution, with a further 40% advocating that creationism or intelligent design should be taught in school science classes. Someone said, "I'm a Brit myself, and I thought most people over here thought these views were outdated and lacked substance. None of my close friends give any credit to creationism or ID, but we're all well educated athiests so I guess that's to be expected. Maybe I've been blind to the views of the majority in this proudly secular country?"
read article...
9:54 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Edgar :: permalink